Find your next writing teams background in our curated list of HD writing teams backgrounds from pen near black lined paper and eyeglasses teams background to person using laptop computer teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best writing teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Writing On Brown Wooden Table Near White Ceramic Mug Writing Teams Background
Photo by Green Chameleon
2. Fountain Pen On Black Lined Paper Writing Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
3. Macbook Pro Near White Open Book Writing Teams Background
Photo by Nick Morrison
4. Two Gray Pencils On Yellow Surface Writing Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
5. Person Holding Ballpoint Pen Writing On Notebook Writing Teams Background
Photo by Thought Catalog
6. Person Using Macbook Pro Writing Teams Background
Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters
7. Black Corona Typewriter On Brown Wood Planks Writing Teams Background
Photo by Patrick Fore
8. Pen Near Black Lined Paper And Eyeglasses Writing Teams Background
Photo by Jess Bailey
9. Macbook Pro, White Ceramic Mug,And Black Smartphone On Table Writing Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Neel
10. Person Using Laptop Computer Writing Teams Background
Photo by Christin Hume
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!