Find your next zen garden teams background in our curated list of HD zen garden teams backgrounds from brown wooden flooring beside wall teams background to pink flower with green leaves teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best zen garden teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Wooden House With Glass Sliding Door Beside Trees At Daytime Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by pepe nero
2. Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by Fabrizio Chiagano
3. Woman Siting On Focus Photography Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by Benjamin Klaver
4. Gray Stone Beside River Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by Kari Shea
5. Pagoda Near Lake Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by Mark X.
6. Brown Wooden Flooring Beside Wall Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by Agathe Marty
7. Pink Flower With Green Leaves Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by Jonas Gerlach
8. Castle Surrounded With Waters Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by Nolan Di Meo
9. Seashore During Daytime Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by Anastase Maragos
10. White Cherry Blossom Tree Near Body Of Water During Daytime Zen Garden Teams Background
Photo by Joel Goodman
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!