Find your next adventure zoom background in our curated list of HD adventure zoom backgrounds from man jumping between two rocks zoom background to flat ray photography of book, pencil, camera, and with lens zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best adventure zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Man On Top Of Mountain Under Blue Sky Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Wojciech Then
2. Orange Canoe On Lake Surrounding With Mountain At Daytime Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Benjamin Davies
3. Man Jumping Between Two Rocks Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Doran Erickson
4. Person Carrying Yellow And Black Backpack Walking Between Green Plants Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Holly Mandarich
5. Flat Ray Photography Of Book, Pencil, Camera, And With Lens Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Dariusz Sankowski
6. Person Holding Compass Selective Focus Photography Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Heidi Fin
7. Landscape Photography Of Mountains Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Simon Berger
8. Man Riding Kayak On Water Taken At Sunset Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Patrick Fore
9. Photo Of Silhouette Photo Of Man Standing On Rock Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Aziz Acharki
10. Person Standing On Top Of Hill Adventure Zoom Background
Photo by Félix Lam
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.