Find your next asphalt zoom background in our curated list of HD asphalt zoom backgrounds from people walking on street zoom background to white and black rolling chair on gray concrete floor zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best asphalt zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Empty Road During Daytime Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Ralph Bolliger
2. Woman In Blue Jacket Walking On Pedestrian Lane During Daytime Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Manuel Peris Tirado
3. People Walking On Street Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Sora Sagano
4. Yellow Car On Pedestrian Lane During Daytime Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Bryan G.
5. White And Black Rolling Chair On Gray Concrete Floor Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Jonathan J. Castellon
6. Man And Woman Crossing Pedestrian Lane Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Hung Pham
7. Aerial Photo Of Empty Street During Daytime Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Barrett Baker
8. Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Andrew Buchanan
9. Gray Pedestrian Lane Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Марьян Блан | @marjanblan
10. White And Black Pedestrian Line Asphalt Zoom Background
Photo by Charlotte Harrison
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.