Find your next bridge zoom background in our curated list of HD bridge zoom backgrounds from time lapse photo of cable bridge during golden hour zoom background to brown concrete bridge during day time zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best bridge zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco California Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by Modestas Urbonas
2. Photo Of Golden Gate Bridge Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by Joseph Barrientos
3. Gray Scale Photo Of Person Driving Bike On Bridge Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by Matthew Henry
4. Aerial Photo Of Bridge During Daytime Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by David Martin
5. Gray Concrete Bridge On Body Of Water In Aerial Photography Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by CHUTTERSNAP
6. White Bridge Surrounded By Trees Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by Wai Siew
7. Time Lapse Photo Of Cable Bridge During Golden Hour Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by Anders Jildén
8. Brown Concrete Bridge During Day Time Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by Torsten Muller
9. Empty Wooden Bridge Over Body Of Water Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by Selma Rizvić
10. Aerial Photography Of Yellow Bridge Surrounded By Body Of Water Bridge Zoom Background
Photo by Lance Asper
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.