Find your next bright zoom background in our curated list of HD bright zoom backgrounds from green leafed trees zoom background to body of water near trees at daytime zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best bright zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Bokeh Photography Bright Zoom Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
2. Body Of Water Near Trees At Daytime Bright Zoom Background
Photo by McKayla Crump
3. White And Red Hardtail Bike On Yellow Wall Bright Zoom Background
Photo by Alexey Lin
4. Green Mountains Under White Cloudy Blue Daytime Sky Bright Zoom Background
Photo by Andrew Preble
5. Multicolored Wall In Shallow Focus Photography Bright Zoom Background
Photo by Robert Katzki
6. Flatlay Photography Of Citrus And Dragon Bright Zoom Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
7. Four Assorted-Color Umbrellas Hanged On Cable Under Cloudy Sky Bright Zoom Background
Photo by Artem Kniaz
8. Yellow Painted Wall Bright Zoom Background
Photo by Janita Sumeiko
9. Green Leafed Trees Bright Zoom Background
Photo by Nick Night
10. Four Macarons Balancing Near Two And One Macarons Bright Zoom Background
Photo by Eaters Collective
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.