Find your next business zoom background in our curated list of HD business zoom backgrounds from person using laptop on white wooden table zoom background to low angle photo of city high rise buildings during daytime zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best business zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Low Angle Photo Of City High Rise Buildings During Daytime Business Zoom Background
Photo by Sean Pollock
2. Person Holding Pencil Near Laptop Computer Business Zoom Background
Photo by Scott Graham
3. Woman Placing Sticky Notes On Wall Business Zoom Background
Photo by You X Ventures
4. Person Standing Near The Stairs Business Zoom Background
Photo by Hunters Race
5. People Standing Inside City Building Business Zoom Background
Photo by Charles Forerunner
6. Person Using Laptop On White Wooden Table Business Zoom Background
Photo by Tyler Franta
7. Blue And Black City Buildings Photography Business Zoom Background
Photo by Samson
8. Person Wearing Suit Reading Business Newspaper Business Zoom Background
Photo by Adeolu Eletu
9. Person Walking Holding Brown Leather Bag Business Zoom Background
Photo by Marten Bjork
10. Man Holding Incandescent Bulb Business Zoom Background
Photo by Riccardo Annandale
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.