Find your next carve zoom background in our curated list of HD carve zoom backgrounds from brown and gray wooden wall decor zoom background to man in sea during golden hour zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best carve zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Person Carving On Black Wood Plank Carve Zoom Background
Photo by Angelina Litvin
2. Right Arrow Sign On Wall Carve Zoom Background
Photo by Hello I’m Nik
3. Focus Photography Of Person Sharpening Wood Plank Carve Zoom Background
Photo by Nathan Lemon
4. A Sculptor Works In His Studio Sculpting A Large White Body And Head Carve Zoom Background
Photo by The Digital Marketing Collaboration
5. Male Mini Head Bust On Table Carve Zoom Background
Photo by Igor Konakov
6. Brown And Gray Wooden Wall Decor Carve Zoom Background
Photo by Sam Dan Truong
7. Man In Sea During Golden Hour Carve Zoom Background
Photo by Steven Wilcox
8. Aerial Photo Of Grand Canyon During Day Time Carve Zoom Background
Photo by Meg Nielson
9. Carve Zoom Background
Photo by Tim Schmidbauer
10. Shallow Focus Photography Of Just Say No Carved On Tree Trunk Carve Zoom Background
Photo by Andy T
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.