Find your next friends zoom background in our curated list of HD friends zoom backgrounds from four people standing on edge of mountain zoom background to low-angle photography of two men playing beside two women zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best friends zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. People Holding Shoulders Sitting On Wall Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Duy Pham
2. Silhouette Photo Of Six Persons On Top Of Mountain Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Chang Duong
3. Three Women Walking On Brown Wooden Dock Near High Rise Building During Daytime Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
4. Low-Angle Photography Of Two Men Playing Beside Two Women Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Felix Rostig
5. Group Of People Setting Up Campfire Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Kimson Doan
6. Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Simon Maage
7. Woman In White And Black Striped Shirt Standing On Yellow Sunflower Field During Daytime Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Antonino Visalli
8. Two Women Holding Flowers Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Sam Manns
9. Four People Standing On Edge Of Mountain Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Helena Lopes
10. Four Person Looking At The City Friends Zoom Background
Photo by Devin Avery
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.