Find your next guest zoom background in our curated list of HD guest zoom backgrounds from white ceramic teacup on brown wooden table zoom background to purple petaled flower on table with table napkins zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best guest zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. White Paper On Silver Laptop Computer Guest Zoom Background
Photo by Markus Winkler
2. Clear Glass Cup On Table Guest Zoom Background
Photo by Ibrahim Boran
3. Green Potted Plant On Brown Wooden Table Guest Zoom Background
Photo by Ralph (Ravi) Kayden
4. Purple Petaled Flower On Table With Table Napkins Guest Zoom Background
Photo by Hans Vivek
5. People Raising Wine Glass In Selective Focus Photography Guest Zoom Background
Photo by Al Elmes
6. Silhouette Photo Of Woman Standing Near White Framed Glass Window Guest Zoom Background
Photo by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen
7. Brown And Balck Door Rug Guest Zoom Background
Photo by Hombre
8. White Ceramic Dinnerware Set Guest Zoom Background
Photo by CHUTTERSNAP
9. Potted Plants On Table Guest Zoom Background
Photo by John Mark Arnold
10. White Ceramic Teacup On Brown Wooden Table Guest Zoom Background
Photo by Scarbor Siu
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.