Find your next palm-tree zoom background in our curated list of HD palm-tree zoom backgrounds from trees beside sbe building zoom background to green palm tree under blue sky during daytime zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best palm-tree zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Green Palm Tree During Daytime Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by Joris Berthelot
2. Low Angle Photo Of Palm Tree Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by Brandon Hoogenboom
3. Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by Hasmik Ghazaryan Olson
4. Silhouette Of Palm Trees During Sunset Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by Fabio Sasso
5. Trees Beside Sbe Building Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by Vincentas Liskauskas
6. Silhouette Of Tall Trees Under Blue Skies Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by Alex Wyseur
7. Green Palm Tree Under White Sky During Daytime Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by Sébastien Noël
8. Two Coconut Trees Low Angle Photo Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by Gilberto Olimpio
9. Green Palm Tree Under Blue Sky During Daytime Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by Jessica Wong
10. Green Palm Tree Palm-Tree Zoom Background
Photo by daniel kalman
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.