Find your next silly zoom background in our curated list of HD silly zoom backgrounds from banana fruit zoom background to selective focus photography of grumpy face toddler sitting on plaid pad taken during daytime zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best silly zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. White And Brown Short Coated Dog Wearing Black Sunglasses Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Jane Almon
2. Banana Fruit Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Diane Alkier
3. Shallow Focus Photography Of Two Boys Doing Wacky Faces Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Austin Pacheco
4. Sillyville Signage During Daytime Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Will Myers
5. Person Balancing Martini Glass Above Book With Feet Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Thought Catalog
6. Man In Green Crew Neck Shirt Smiling Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Timothy Dykes
7. Pug Covered With Blanket On Bedspread Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Matthew Henry
8. Woman In Black Long Sleeve Shirt Lying On Dried Leaves Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Upesh Manoush
9. Selective Focus Photography Of Grumpy Face Toddler Sitting On Plaid Pad Taken During Daytime Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Ryan Franco
10. Girl In Pink And White Polka Dot Hoodie Smiling Silly Zoom Background
Photo by Jeremiah Lawrence
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.