Find your next street zoom background in our curated list of HD street zoom backgrounds from low-angle photo of street between two brown concrete buildings zoom background to man walking on pedestrian lane zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best street zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Low-Angle Photo Of Street Between Two Brown Concrete Buildings Street Zoom Background
Photo by Edan Cohen
2. Empty Tunnel Pathway With Graffiti Walls Street Zoom Background
Photo by Hin Bong Yeung
3. Street Zoom Background
Photo by Liza Rusalskaya
4. Man Walking On Pedestrian Lane Street Zoom Background
Photo by Daryan Shamkhali
5. Gray Concrete Pathway Between Concrete Buildings During Daytime Street Zoom Background
Photo by Louis Paulin
6. Gray Concreted Roadway Street Zoom Background
Photo by Khachik Simonian
7. Red Bicycle Parked Beside Black Metal Gate In Front House Street Zoom Background
Photo by christian koch
8. Grey Concrete Buildings During Daytime Street Zoom Background
Photo by Luca Herrmann
9. Two Blue Cruiser Bicycles On Graffiti Wall Street Zoom Background
Photo by Timon Klauser
10. Empty Street Street Zoom Background
Photo by Lubo Minar
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.