Find your next team zoom background in our curated list of HD team zoom backgrounds from four person hands wrap around shoulders while looking at sunset zoom background to woman placing sticky notes on wall zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best team zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Woman Placing Sticky Notes On Wall Team Zoom Background
Photo by You X Ventures
2. People Sitting Down Near Table With Assorted Laptop Computers Team Zoom Background
Photo by Marvin Meyer
3. Four Person Hands Wrap Around Shoulders While Looking At Sunset Team Zoom Background
Photo by Helena Lopes
4. Group Of People Using Laptop Computer Team Zoom Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
5. People Sitting On Chair In Front Of Table While Holding Pens During Daytime Team Zoom Background
Photo by Dylan Gillis
6. Silhouette Photography Of People Gathered Together On Cliff Team Zoom Background
Photo by Javier Allegue Barros
7. Hands Formed Together With Red Heart Paint Team Zoom Background
Photo by Tim Marshall
8. Silhouette Of People Standing On Highland During Golden Hours Team Zoom Background
Photo by Natalie Pedigo
9. Selective Focus Photography Of People Sits In Front Of Table Inside Room Team Zoom Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
10. Black Smartphone Near Person Team Zoom Background
Photo by Headway
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.