Find your next technology zoom background in our curated list of HD technology zoom backgrounds from people sitting down near table with assorted laptop computers zoom background to monitor showing java programming zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best technology zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Macro Photography Of Black Circuit Board Technology Zoom Background
Photo by Alexandre Debiève
2. Photo Of Outer Space Technology Zoom Background
Photo by NASA
3. People Sitting Down Near Table With Assorted Laptop Computers Technology Zoom Background
Photo by Marvin Meyer
4. Gray And Black Laptop Computer On Surface Technology Zoom Background
Photo by Ales Nesetril
5. Human Hand Holding Plasma Ball Technology Zoom Background
Photo by Ramón Salinero
6. A Macbook With Lines Of Code On Its Screen On A Busy Desk Technology Zoom Background
Photo by Christopher Gower
7. Monitor Showing Java Programming Technology Zoom Background
Photo by Ilya Pavlov
8. Woman In Black Top Using Macbook Technology Zoom Background
Photo by Christina @ wocintechchat.com
9. Woman In White Long Sleeve Shirt Using Black Laptop Computer Technology Zoom Background
Photo by ThisisEngineering RAEng
10. Matrix Movie Still Technology Zoom Background
Photo by Markus Spiske
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.