Find your next tired zoom background in our curated list of HD tired zoom backgrounds from man sitting on bench beside woman zoom background to man covering face with both hands while sitting on bench zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best tired zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Man Wearing Black Crew-Neck Top Tired Zoom Background
Photo by Adrian Swancar
2. Man Covering Face With Both Hands While Sitting On Bench Tired Zoom Background
Photo by Christian Erfurt
3. Man Sitting On Bench Beside Woman Tired Zoom Background
Photo by Bruno Aguirre
4. Woman Laying On Bed Tired Zoom Background
Photo by Vladislav Muslakov
5. Sleeping Woman In Train At Daytime Tired Zoom Background
Photo by Abbie Bernet
6. Koala Sleeping In The Tree Tired Zoom Background
Photo by Cris Saur
7. Silver Tabby Cat Lying On White Textile Tired Zoom Background
Photo by Milada Vigerova
8. Person Right Hand Tired Zoom Background
Photo by michael schaffler
9. Baby Lying On White Fur Textile Tired Zoom Background
Photo by Jenean Newcomb
10. Man In Blue Crew Neck Shirt Standing Beside Green Hammock Tired Zoom Background
Photo by Miikka Luotio
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.