Find your next tone zoom background in our curated list of HD tone zoom backgrounds from two people standing in desert field during daytime zoom background to tea filled white ceramic mug on white ceramic saucer zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best tone zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Man Singing With Microphone Grayscale Photography Tone Zoom Background
Photo by Simon Maennling
2. Man Holding Wireless Microphone Tone Zoom Background
Photo by Chris Benson
3. Man Singing While Raising Hands Tone Zoom Background
Photo by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen
4. Man In Gray Quarter-Sleeved Shirt Singing Tone Zoom Background
Photo by Austin Neill
5. Woman Performing On Stage Tone Zoom Background
Photo by Josh Rocklage
6. Tea Filled White Ceramic Mug On White Ceramic Saucer Tone Zoom Background
Photo by Carolyn V
7. Opened Book Tone Zoom Background
Photo by Taylor Wright
8. Woman Resting Head On Right Hand Tone Zoom Background
Photo by Nick Grant
9. Two People Standing In Desert Field During Daytime Tone Zoom Background
Photo by Keith Hardy
10. Standing Crowd, Some Using Umbrellas Tone Zoom Background
Photo by 𝓴𝓘𝓡𝓚 𝕝𝔸𝕀
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.