Find your next bold google meet background in our curated list of HD bold google meet backgrounds from blue lemon sliced into two halves google meet background to 3 yellow banana on blue round plate google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best bold google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. I Am Bold Neon Signage At Night Time Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by Steve Harvey
2. Woman Wearing White Sleeveless Shirt Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by Alvin Balemesa
3. Orange Megaphone On Orange Wall Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by Oleg Laptev
4. Oi! Logo Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by Francesco Casalino
5. Two Green And Yellow Round Fruits Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by Isaac N.C.
6. Blue Lemon Sliced Into Two Halves Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by davisuko
7. Yellow And Black Striped Textile Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by Ash from Modern Afflatus
8. White And Orange Pumpkins On Gray Concrete Floor Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by Andrew Robinson
9. Two Persons Walking On Pedway Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by Jonathan Kho
10. 3 Yellow Banana On Blue Round Plate Bold Google Meet Background
Photo by Isaac N.C.
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your bold google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!