Find your next celebrate google meet background in our curated list of HD celebrate google meet backgrounds from assorted-color balloons on air google meet background to people partying with confetti google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best celebrate google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Blue, Red, And Black Paper Cutouts Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Jason Dent
2. Selective Focus Photography Of Assorted-Color Balloons Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Adi Goldstein
3. Several Pineapples At A Party Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Pineapple Supply Co.
4. Assorted-Color Balloons On Air Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Sagar Patil
5. Person Holding Fire Cracker Shallow Focus Photography Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Ian Schneider
6. People Partying With Confetti Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Pablo Heimplatz
7. People Raising Wine Glass In Selective Focus Photography Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Alasdair Elmes
8. Six Teal Icing Cupcakes With Sprinkles Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
9. Assorted-Color Balloon Lot Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Adi Goldstein
10. People Covered By Confetti Celebrate Google Meet Background
Photo by Keith Luke
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your celebrate google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!