Find your next gingerbread google meet background in our curated list of HD gingerbread google meet backgrounds from gingerbread near bowl with liquid google meet background to a model of the christmas holiday replete with church, christmas tree, snowman, house and people google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best gingerbread google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Star Cookies Near Acorn Gingerbread Google Meet Background
Photo by Lydia Matzal
2. Gingerbread Near Bowl With Liquid Gingerbread Google Meet Background
Photo by Evelin Horvath
3. Multicolored Train Toy Near House Gingerbread Google Meet Background
Photo by John Matychuk
4. A Model Of The Christmas Holiday Replete With Church, Christmas Tree, Snowman, House And People Gingerbread Google Meet Background
Photo by Nathan Anderson
5. Cookie Doug Gingerbread Google Meet Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
6. Shallow Focus Photography Of Christmas House Decors Gingerbread Google Meet Background
Photo by Nathan Anderson
7. Star-Shape Cookies With Chocolate Fillings Gingerbread Google Meet Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
8. Gingerbread Photo Gingerbread Google Meet Background
Photo by Dario Mingarelli
To add a google meet background, open the Settings tab of your Google Meet and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your google meet settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Google Meet here.
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your gingerbread google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!