Find your next magic google meet background in our curated list of HD magic google meet backgrounds from assorted stones google meet background to woman blowing sprinkle in her hand google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best magic google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Opened Book Beside Crystal Ball Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Dollar Gill
2. Person Holding Wand On Top Of Bowl Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Artem Maltsev
3. Person Holding Lighted Sparklers Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Cristian Escobar
4. Silhouette Photography Of Person Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Greg Rakozy
5. Woman Blowing Sprinkle In Her Hand Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Almos Bechtold
6. Woman Holding String Lights Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Rhett Wesley
7. Bokeh Photography Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
8. Narrow Pathway Near Tress Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Johannes Plenio
9. Total Lunar Eclipse Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Mark Tegethoff
10. Assorted Stones Magic Google Meet Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
To add a google meet background, open the Settings tab of your Google Meet and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your google meet settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Google Meet here.
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your magic google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!