Find your next new year’s google meet background in our curated list of HD new year’s google meet backgrounds from green christmas decor with new year greetings google meet background to beach shore etch with 2014 and 2015 texts during daytime google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best new year’s google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Fireworks Display View From Top Of Building New Year’S Google Meet Background
Photo by Bao Menglong
2. Person Holding Fire Cracker Shallow Focus Photography New Year’S Google Meet Background
Photo by Ian Schneider
3. Champagne Bottle And Glass In Bucket New Year’S Google Meet Background
Photo by JESHOOTS.COM
5. Person Holding Calendar At January New Year’S Google Meet Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
6. Person Holding Lighted Sparklers New Year’S Google Meet Background
Photo by Cristian Escobar
7. Green Christmas Decor With New Year Greetings New Year’S Google Meet Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
8. White Window Curtain During Daytime New Year’S Google Meet Background
Photo by Kelly Sikkema
9. Happy New Year Text New Year’S Google Meet Background
Photo by Crazy nana
To add a google meet background, open the Settings tab of your Google Meet and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your google meet settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Google Meet here.
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your new years google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!