Find your next red google meet background in our curated list of HD red google meet backgrounds from light bulb google meet background to photo of ocean with red lights google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best red google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Light Bulb Red Google Meet Background
Photo by Terry Vlisidis
2. Red And Brown Area Rug Red Google Meet Background
Photo by Siora Photography
3. Red Textile In Close Up Photography Red Google Meet Background
Photo by James Lee
4. Puddle On Ground Red Google Meet Background
Photo by Ed Leszczynskl
5. Red Lightning Red Google Meet Background
Photo by Derek Thomson
6. Bunch Of Raspberries Red Google Meet Background
Photo by Mona Eendra
7. Red Paper Lanterns Red Google Meet Background
Photo by Henry & Co.
8. Red And White Abstract Painting Red Google Meet Background
Photo by Scott Webb
9. Photo Of Ocean With Red Lights Red Google Meet Background
Photo by Alexander Mils
10. Red Flares At Night Red Google Meet Background
Photo by David Garry
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your red google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!