Find your next soft google meet background in our curated list of HD soft google meet backgrounds from closeup photo of white leaves google meet background to selective focus photograph of feathers on white surface google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best soft google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Focus Photography Of Brown Plants Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
2. Person Taking Photo Of White Feather Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by Nico Frey
3. Blue Smoke On Blue Background Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by Pawel Czerwinski
4. Green Leaves On White Surface Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by okeykat
5. Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by Susanne Schwarz
6. Closeup Photo Of White Leaves Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by Evie S.
7. Brown And White Plant Under White Sky During Daytime Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
8. Bokeh Photography Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
9. Selective Focus Photograph Of Feathers On White Surface Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by Julian Hanslmaier
10. Brown Textile In Close Up Image Soft Google Meet Background
Photo by Noah Kroes
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your soft google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!