Find your next spiritual google meet background in our curated list of HD spiritual google meet backgrounds from closeup photo of white leaves google meet background to rule of thirds photography of pink and white lotus flower floating on body of water google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best spiritual google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Silhouette Photo Of Man On Cliff During Sunset Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by Zac Durant
2. Closeup Photo Of White Leaves Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by Evie S.
3. Lighted Lantern Lot Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by Gian D.
4. Silhouette Of Woman Raising Her Right Hand Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by William Farlow
5. Person’S Hang Reaching Out Sunlight Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by Aarón Blanco Tejedor
6. Persons Hand On Brown Grass Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by Elia Pellegrini
7. Macro Photography Of Black Ceramic Gautama Buddha Miniature Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by Samuel Austin
8. Empty Concrete Road Covered Surrounded By Tall Tress With Sun Rays Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by JOHN TOWNER
9. Rule Of Thirds Photography Of Pink And White Lotus Flower Floating On Body Of Water Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by Jay Castor
10. Woman In White Long Sleeve Shirt Spiritual Google Meet Background
Photo by Elia Pellegrini
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your spiritual google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!