Find your next wall google meet background in our curated list of HD wall google meet backgrounds from grey concrete panel google meet background to black floor lamp at the corner google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best wall google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. White Brick Wall Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by Joe Woods
2. Gray Concrete Bricks Painted In Blue Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by Patrick Tomasso
3. Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by Bernard Hermant
4. Closeup Photography Of Brown Brick Wall Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by Messala Ciulla
5. Wall With Broken Bricks Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by Henry & Co.
6. Black Floor Lamp At The Corner Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by David van Dijk
7. Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by Wesley Tingey
8. White Desk Lamp Beside Green Plant Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by Samantha Gades
9. Woman Riding On Skateboard During Daytime Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by 青 晨
10. Grey Concrete Panel Wall Google Meet Background
Photo by Andrew Buchanan
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your wall google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!