Find your next apple teams background in our curated list of HD apple teams backgrounds from red apple fruit teams background to bunch of green apples teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best apple teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Red Apple Fruit Apple Teams Background
Photo by an_vision
2. Bunch Of Red Apples Apple Teams Background
Photo by Matheus Cenali
3. Apple Logo In Front Of A Building Apple Teams Background
Photo by Medhat Dawoud
4. Red Apple Fruit On Blue Surface Apple Teams Background
Photo by Louis Hansel @shotsoflouis
5. Red Apple Fruit Apple Teams Background
Photo by Shelley Pauls
6. One Red Apple Apple Teams Background
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
7. Bunch Of Green Apples Apple Teams Background
Photo by Kotagauni Srinivas
8. Red Apple Fruit On White Table Apple Teams Background
Photo by Sincerely Media
9. Red Apple With Black Background Apple Teams Background
Photo by Pranjall Kumar
10. Red And White Car On Parking Area Apple Teams Background
Photo by Alexandr Bormotin
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!