Find your next blanket teams background in our curated list of HD blanket teams backgrounds from white and multicolored textile close-up photography teams background to white pillows teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best blanket teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Cat Lying On Cloth Blanket Teams Background
Photo by Alexander Ramsey
2. White And Multicolored Textile Close-Up Photography Blanket Teams Background
Photo by Kiy Turk
3. Brown Cat Covered With Purple Blanket Blanket Teams Background
Photo by begoña merino
4. White Pillows Blanket Teams Background
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
5. Brown And White Cat Lying On Pink Textile Blanket Teams Background
Photo by Melody Less
6. Gray Apparel Beside White Sheet Blanket Teams Background
Photo by Jason Abdilla
7. Grayscale Photo Of Bed Linen Blanket Teams Background
Photo by Gabrielle Rocha Rios
8. Dog Lies In Pillow Blanket Teams Background
Photo by Samuel Charron
9. Brown And White Cat On Black And White Textile Blanket Teams Background
Photo by Jaeyoung Geoffrey Kang
10. White Bed Comforter Blanket Teams Background
Photo by begoña merino
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!