Find your next bloom teams background in our curated list of HD bloom teams backgrounds from selective focus photography of red rose flower teams background to close shot of yellow flowers teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best bloom teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Close-Up Photo Of Red And Yellow Petaled Flower Bloom Teams Background
Photo by Leanna Cushman
2. White Flowers In Bloom Bloom Teams Background
Photo by Bahador
3. Woman Holding Smartphone Beside Clear Drinking Glass On Table Bloom Teams Background
Photo by Charisse Kenion
4. Selective Focus Photography Of Pink Petaled Flowers Bloom Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
5. Bouquet Of Peach Flowers Bloom Teams Background
Photo by henry perks
6. Closeup Photo Of White Petaled Flower Bloom Teams Background
Photo by Larm Rmah
7. Selective Focus Photography Of Red Rose Flower Bloom Teams Background
Photo by Serge Kutuzov
8. Shallow Focus Of Brown Bee On Blue Flower Bloom Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
9. Depth Photography Of White-And-Red Flowers Bloom Teams Background
Photo by Adam Dennis
10. Close Shot Of Yellow Flowers Bloom Teams Background
Photo by Owen Young
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!