Find your next blossom teams background in our curated list of HD blossom teams backgrounds from cherry blossoms flowers teams background to low angle photo of cherry blossoms tree teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best blossom teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Close-Up Photography Of Pink Petaled Flower Blossom Teams Background
Photo by Akira Hojo
2. Mt. Fuji, Japan Blossom Teams Background
Photo by JJ Ying
3. Low Angle Photo Of Cherry Blossoms Tree Blossom Teams Background
Photo by Arno Smit
4. Cherry Blossoms Flowers Blossom Teams Background
Photo by Shawnn Tan
5. Assorted Color Petaled Flowers Blossom Teams Background
Photo by Darren Coleshill
6. Red Daisy Flower Blossom Teams Background
Photo by Anna Koval
7. Blossom Teams Background
Photo by Timo C. Dinger
8. Pink Petal Flower On Floor Blossom Teams Background
Photo by Natalie Breeze
9. Purple And White Flower In Macro Photography Blossom Teams Background
Photo by Austris Augusts
10. Orange Flower In Tilt Shift Lens Blossom Teams Background
Photo by Nick Windsor
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!