Find your next brave teams background in our curated list of HD brave teams backgrounds from hardbound book near wall teams background to man reaching hands up high taken at daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best brave teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Standing On Wooden Bridge Brave Teams Background
Photo by Benjamin Davies
2. Man Reaching Hands Up High Taken At Daytime Brave Teams Background
Photo by Japheth Mast
3. Person Skydiving On Air During Daytime Brave Teams Background
Photo by Muzammil Soorma
4. Hardbound Book Near Wall Brave Teams Background
Photo by Joyce McCown
5. Gray Steel Sword On Ground During Daytime Brave Teams Background
Photo by Ricardo Cruz
6. White And Black I Love You Print Brave Teams Background
Photo by Michael Dziedzic
7. Man Climbing On Tower Near Buildings At Daytime Brave Teams Background
Photo by Jack Sloop
8. Man On Edge Of Cliff Brave Teams Background
Photo by Sead Dedić
9. Man Standing On Top Of Mountain Brave Teams Background
Photo by Tim Bogdanov
10. Person Standing On Gray Concrete Cliff Brave Teams Background
Photo by Cristofer Maximilian
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!