Find your next business teams background in our curated list of HD business teams backgrounds from person using laptop on white wooden table teams background to low angle photo of city high rise buildings during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best business teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Low Angle Photo Of City High Rise Buildings During Daytime Business Teams Background
Photo by Sean Pollock
2. Person Holding Pencil Near Laptop Computer Business Teams Background
Photo by Scott Graham
3. Woman Placing Sticky Notes On Wall Business Teams Background
Photo by You X Ventures
4. Person Standing Near The Stairs Business Teams Background
Photo by Hunters Race
5. People Standing Inside City Building Business Teams Background
Photo by Charles Forerunner
6. Person Using Laptop On White Wooden Table Business Teams Background
Photo by Tyler Franta
7. Blue And Black City Buildings Photography Business Teams Background
Photo by Samson
8. Person Wearing Suit Reading Business Newspaper Business Teams Background
Photo by Adeolu Eletu
9. Person Walking Holding Brown Leather Bag Business Teams Background
Photo by Marten Bjork
10. Man Holding Incandescent Bulb Business Teams Background
Photo by Riccardo Annandale
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!