Find your next candle teams background in our curated list of HD candle teams backgrounds from white candle on white ruled paper beside white ceramic mug teams background to round ceramic bowl with lighted candle teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best candle teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Holding Lighted Oil Lamp Candle Teams Background
Photo by Prateek Gautam
2. Tea Light On Brown Surface Candle Teams Background
Photo by Paolo Nicolello
3. Round Ceramic Bowl With Lighted Candle Candle Teams Background
Photo by CHIRAG K
4. White Candle In Black Holder Candle Teams Background
Photo by Kyle
5. Lit Candle In Focus Photography Candle Teams Background
Photo by Anjo Antony
6. White Candle On White Ruled Paper Beside White Ceramic Mug Candle Teams Background
Photo by Carolyn V
7. Selective Focus Photography Of Red Candle Candle Teams Background
Photo by Andres F. Uran
8. Lit Candle Candle Teams Background
Photo by Anne Nygård
9. Selective Focus Photography Of White Pillar Canle Candle Teams Background
Photo by John-Mark Smith
10. White Pillar Candle On Brown Wooden Base Candle Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!