Find your next cup teams background in our curated list of HD cup teams backgrounds from white and brown ceramic mug on blue and white textile teams background to person holding white ceramic mug with coffee teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best cup teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Ceramic Mug Cup Teams Background
Photo by NordWood Themes
2. Cup Of Black Coffee On Yellow Surface Cup Teams Background
Photo by Jack Carter
3. White And Brown Ceramic Mug On Blue And White Textile Cup Teams Background
Photo by Helena Lopes
4. Bokeh Photography Of White Mug On Brown Table Cup Teams Background
Photo by Dan Gold
5. Three Ceramic Mugs With Latte Cup Teams Background
Photo by Emma Smith
6. Filled Cup Cup Teams Background
Photo by Fang-Yuan Chuang
7. Two Brown And Green Chocolate Foams On Cups Cup Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Teoh
8. Brown And White Ceramic Cup With Heart Shaped Coffee Cup Teams Background
Photo by Y Cai
9. Person Holding White Ceramic Mug With Coffee Cup Teams Background
Photo by Ilyuza Mingazova
10. Chocolate Latte Cup Teams Background
Photo by Kamil S
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!