Find your next curious teams background in our curated list of HD curious teams backgrounds from short-coated black puppy teams background to gray owl perching on wooden branch during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best curious teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Beige And Black Owl Curious Teams Background
Photo by Joe Green
2. Brown And White Animal Head On Brown Wooden Fence During Daytime Curious Teams Background
Photo by Joakim Honkasalo
3. White Printer Paper On Glass Wall Curious Teams Background
Photo by Gary Butterfield
4. Girl In Blue And White Tank Top Curious Teams Background
Photo by Jeremiah Lawrence
5. Toddler Using Monoscope Curious Teams Background
Photo by Joseph Rosales
6. Gray Owl Perching On Wooden Branch During Daytime Curious Teams Background
Photo by Dominik Van Opdenbosch
7. Short-Coated Black Puppy Curious Teams Background
Photo by Chris Arthur-Collins
8. Curious Teams Background
Photo by Tingey Injury Law Firm
9. Black And White Giraffe Illustration Curious Teams Background
Photo by Florian Schmetz
10. Black And White Cat On Gray Concrete Floor Curious Teams Background
Photo by Dim Hou
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!