Find your next desktop teams background in our curated list of HD desktop teams backgrounds from silver imac and magic mouse with magic keyboard teams background to white desk lamp beside green plant teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best desktop teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Silhouette Of Mountains During Nigh Time Photography Desktop Teams Background
Photo by Daniel Leone
2. Pen Near Black Lined Paper And Eyeglasses Desktop Teams Background
Photo by Jess Bailey
3. Magic Keyboard Beside Mug And Click Pen Desktop Teams Background
Photo by Leone Venter
4. Macbook Pro, White Ceramic Mug,And Black Smartphone On Table Desktop Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Neel
5. Silver Imac With Keyboard And Trackpad Inside Room Desktop Teams Background
Photo by Carl Heyerdahl
6. Aerial Photo Of Brown Moutains Desktop Teams Background
Photo by JOHN TOWNER
7. White Desk Lamp Beside Green Plant Desktop Teams Background
Photo by Samantha Gades
8. Flat Lay Photo Of Gold Apple Watch, Clear Eyeglasses And Pens Desktop Teams Background
Photo by Jess Bailey
9. A Macbook With Lines Of Code On Its Screen On A Busy Desk Desktop Teams Background
Photo by Christopher Gower
10. Silver Imac And Magic Mouse With Magic Keyboard Desktop Teams Background
Photo by Sora Sagano
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!