Find your next detailed teams background in our curated list of HD detailed teams backgrounds from brown and black caterpillar on brown stem in tilt shift lens teams background to yellow and brown leaves on white ceramic tiles teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best detailed teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green Leaf In Close Up Photography Detailed Teams Background
Photo by Meg Jerrard
2. Bee In Mid Air Detailed Teams Background
Photo by Marc Schulte
3. Brown Concrete Building During Daytime Detailed Teams Background
Photo by the blowup
4. Yellow And Brown Leaves On White Ceramic Tiles Detailed Teams Background
Photo by Tolga Ulkan
5. Round Black And Gray Skeletal Watch Detailed Teams Background
Photo by Clarissa Carbungco
6. Green Forest With Clouds During Golden Hour Detailed Teams Background
Photo by Lukasz Szmigiel
7. Brown And White Abstract Painting Detailed Teams Background
Photo by Pawel Czerwinski
8. Detailed Teams Background
Photo by Stephen Pedersen
9. Brown And Black Caterpillar On Brown Stem In Tilt Shift Lens Detailed Teams Background
Photo by Ilia Usmanov
10. Selective Focus Photo Of Black Insect Perched On Wood Detailed Teams Background
Photo by Timothy Dykes
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!