Find your next dreamy teams background in our curated list of HD dreamy teams backgrounds from closeup photo of white leaves teams background to half-moon teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best dreamy teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Closeup Photo Of White Leaves Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Evie S.
2. Blue And White Abstract Painting Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Pawel Czerwinski
3. Body Of Water Near Mountain During Daytime Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Mikita Yo
4. Man In White Shirt And Black Pants Standing On Top Of Building Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Jr Korpa
5. Half-Moon Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Kym MacKinnon
6. Selective Focus Photography Of Yellow Flower Field During Daytime Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Kaity O’Keefe
7. Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Jesse Dodds
8. Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Jr Korpa
9. Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Kalea Morgan
10. River Beside Trees And Grass Field Dreamy Teams Background
Photo by Simon Wilkes
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!