Find your next drop teams background in our curated list of HD drop teams backgrounds from dew on green leaf at daytime teams background to water droplet creating water ripple effect teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best drop teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Water Drop Drop Teams Background
Photo by Jimmy Chang
2. Water Droplet Drop Teams Background
Photo by Lukas Spitaler
3. Grayscale Photography Of Water Spalsh Drop Teams Background
Photo by Amritanshu Sikdar
4. Green-Linear Plant Drop Teams Background
Photo by Lukas Bato
5. Ripple Of Water Drop Teams Background
Photo by Kai Dahms
6. Macro Photo Of Water Droplets Drop Teams Background
Photo by Devon Janse van Rensburg
7. Dew On Green Leaf At Daytime Drop Teams Background
Photo by kazuend
8. Water Dew And Bokeh Lights Drop Teams Background
Photo by rayen lazghab
9. Water Droplet Creating Water Ripple Effect Drop Teams Background
Photo by Jimmy Chang
10. Low Angle Photo Of Tower Drop Teams Background
Photo by Mayuresh Kharwade
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!