Find your next ethereal teams background in our curated list of HD ethereal teams backgrounds from closeup photo of white leaves teams background to green forest trees teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best ethereal teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Closeup Photo Of White Leaves Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Evie S.
2. Narrow Pathway Near Tress Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Johannes Plenio
3. Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Hamish Weir
4. White Petaled Flowers Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Jr Korpa
5. Shallow Focus Photography Of Mushroom Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
6. Mountain Under White Sky At Daytime Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Jeff Nafura
7. Photography Of Aurora Borealis Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Jonatan Pie
8. Black Flat Screen Computer Monitor Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Jr Korpa
9. Nebula In Galaxy Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Alexander Andrews
10. Green Forest Trees Ethereal Teams Background
Photo by Mel
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!