Find your next friend teams background in our curated list of HD friend teams backgrounds from four person hands wrap around shoulders while looking at sunset teams background to assorted-color toy lot teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best friend teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Row Of Four Men Sitting On Mountain Trail Friend Teams Background
Photo by Matheus Ferrero
2. Assorted-Color Toy Lot Friend Teams Background
Photo by Hannah Rodrigo
3. People Holding Shoulders Sitting On Wall Friend Teams Background
Photo by Duy Pham
4. Four Person Hands Wrap Around Shoulders While Looking At Sunset Friend Teams Background
Photo by Helena Lopes
5. Four Person Sitting On Bench In Front Of Body Of Water Friend Teams Background
Photo by Sammie Vasquez
6. Two Boy’S Walking On Green Grass Field Friend Teams Background
Photo by Kevin Gent
7. Silhouette Of Two Person Sitting During Golden Hour Friend Teams Background
Photo by Gerrit Vermeulen
8. Silhouette Of Nine Persons Standing On The Hill Friend Teams Background
Photo by Hudson Hintze
9. Friend Teams Background
Photo by Simon Maage
10. Fiver Person Running On The Field Near Trees Friend Teams Background
Photo by Jed Villejo
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!