Find your next frosty teams background in our curated list of HD frosty teams backgrounds from twig with white flower photography teams background to aerial photo of field teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best frosty teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Leaf Plants Covered With Tall Trees Frosty Teams Background
Photo by George Hiles
2. Brown Wheat Field During Daytime Frosty Teams Background
Photo by Philip Myrtorp
3. Green Trees On Snow Covered Ground During Daytime Frosty Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
4. Twig With White Flower Photography Frosty Teams Background
Photo by Bryson Hammer
5. Leafless Tree Under Blue Sky Frosty Teams Background
Photo by Lewis Meyers
6. Leafless Tree On Grass Field During Sunset Frosty Teams Background
Photo by Simon Godfrey
7. White Snow On Brown Wooden Table Frosty Teams Background
Photo by Markus Spiske
8. Brown Dried Leaves On Ground Frosty Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
9. Aerial Photo Of Field Frosty Teams Background
Photo by Linford Miles
10. Brown And White Leaves In Tilt Shift Lens Frosty Teams Background
Photo by Erik van Dijk
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!