Find your next greetings teams background in our curated list of HD greetings teams backgrounds from person in white and pink striped long sleeve shirt teams background to white hello led sign teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best greetings teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person In White And Pink Striped Long Sleeve Shirt Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Noah
2. Red Tulips On White Printer Paper Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Towfiqu barbhuiya
3. Fountain Pen Next To Red Thank You Journal Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
4. Woman In Gray And White Jacket Holding Yellow Balloon Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Gabriel Aguirre
5. Green Leaf On Brown Wooden Floor Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Visual Stories || Micheile
6. Brown And Balck Door Rug Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Hombre
7. White And Pink Rose Flowers Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Diana Polekhina
8. White Labeled Card On Wooden Surface Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Mockaroon
9. White Hello Led Sign Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Adam Solomon
10. White And Black Checked Pattern Greetings Teams Background
Photo by Tim Mossholder
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!