Find your next hiking teams background in our curated list of HD hiking teams backgrounds from person on top of mountain during daytime teams background to photo of man climbing mountain teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best hiking teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Two Person Walking Towards Mountain Covered With Snow Hiking Teams Background
Photo by Toomas Tartes
2. Person Carrying Yellow And Black Backpack Walking Between Green Plants Hiking Teams Background
Photo by Holly Mandarich
3. Person On Top Of Mountain During Daytime Hiking Teams Background
Photo by Galen Crout
4. Four Person On Mountain During Daytime Hiking Teams Background
Photo by Kristjan Kotar
5. Silhouette Photo Of Three Person Near Tall Trees Hiking Teams Background
Photo by photo-nic.co.uk nic
6. Woman In Sleeveless Top And Backpack Surrounded By Trees During Daytime Hiking Teams Background
Photo by Jake Melara
7. Photo Of Man Climbing Mountain Hiking Teams Background
Photo by Brad Barmore
8. Person Wearing Backpack Standing On Cliff In Front Of Mountains During Daytime Hiking Teams Background
Photo by Andreas Chu
9. Two People And Brown Dog Hiking On Mountain Under Blue Sky During Daytime Hiking Teams Background
Photo by Holly Mandarich
10. Man Walking On Forest Hiking Teams Background
Photo by Jon Flobrant
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!