Find your next inspirational teams background in our curated list of HD inspirational teams backgrounds from person running on road street cliff during golden hour teams background to person standing on rock raising both hands teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best inspirational teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Dream Big Text Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Randy Tarampi
2. Black Background With Yellow Text Overaly Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Fab Lentz
3. Silhouette Photo Of Man Jumping On Body Of Water During Golden Hour Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Kid Circus
4. White Ceramic Mug On Table Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Danielle MacInnes
5. Person Running On Road Street Cliff During Golden Hour Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Sortino
6. This Is The Sign You’Ve Been Looking For Neon Signage Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Austin Chan
7. Silhouette Of Man Spreading Its Arm Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Shane Rounce
8. Do Something Great Neon Sign Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Clark Tibbs
9. Person Standing On Rock Raising Both Hands Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Xan Griffin
10. Red Brick Wall With Live, Work, Create. Quote Inspirational Teams Background
Photo by Jon Tyson
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!