Find your next map teams background in our curated list of HD map teams backgrounds from woman in black sunglasses and white shirt teams background to selective focus photography of pin teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best map teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Blue, Green, And Yellow World Map Map Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Stutesman
2. Selective Focus Photography Of Pin Map Teams Background
Photo by delfi de la Rua
3. White And Green State Maps Map Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
4. World Map Wall Decor Map Teams Background
Photo by Louis Hansel @shotsoflouis
5. Geometric Map Art Map Teams Background
Photo by Марьян Блан | @marjanblan
6. Map Illustration Map Teams Background
Photo by Nik Shuliahin
7. Blue Earth Globe On Table Map Teams Background
Photo by Adolfo Félix
8. Woman In Black Sunglasses And White Shirt Map Teams Background
Photo by Nick Seagrave
9. Red And White Abstract Painting Map Teams Background
Photo by Timo Wielink
10. Brown Wooden Map Board Map Teams Background
Photo by Brett Zeck
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!