Find your next minimal teams background in our curated list of HD minimal teams backgrounds from silver bell alarm clock teams background to white desk lamp beside green plant teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best minimal teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Black Floor Lamp At The Corner Minimal Teams Background
Photo by David van Dijk
2. White Desk Lamp Beside Green Plant Minimal Teams Background
Photo by Samantha Gades
3. Brown Ceramic Teacup Minimal Teams Background
Photo by Jakub Dziubak
4. Floral Artwork On Surface Minimal Teams Background
Photo by The Creative Exchange
5. White Pendant Lamp Minimal Teams Background
Photo by Pierre Châtel-Innocenti
6. Magic Keyboard Beside Mug And Click Pen Minimal Teams Background
Photo by Leone Venter
7. Assorted-Colored Cactus Minimal Teams Background
Photo by Scott Webb
8. Closeup Photo Of Yellow Paper Boat Minimal Teams Background
Photo by Alex
9. White Wooden Table Near Brown Chair Minimal Teams Background
Photo by Bench Accounting
10. Silver Bell Alarm Clock Minimal Teams Background
Photo by Icons8 Team
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!