Find your next moody teams background in our curated list of HD moody teams backgrounds from body of water surrounded by trees under cloudy sky teams background to forest mini bridge teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best moody teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Brown Wooden Dock Near Lake Under Cloudy Sky Moody Teams Background
Photo by Thomas Griesbeck
2. Forest Mini Bridge Moody Teams Background
Photo by Tyler Lastovich
3. White Flowers Moody Teams Background
Photo by Xuan Nguyen
4. Body Of Water Surrounded By Trees Under Cloudy Sky Moody Teams Background
Photo by Derek Story
5. Aerial Photography Of Mountains Moody Teams Background
Photo by Jørgen Håland
6. Snow Covered Mountain Photography Moody Teams Background
Photo by Nathan Anderson
7. White And Red Lighthouse Near Body Of Water Moody Teams Background
Photo by Christopher Burns
8. Bridge Over Body Of Water On Grayscale Phot Moody Teams Background
Photo by Christopher Sardegna
9. Trees On Side Of Mountain Covered With Fog At Daytime Moody Teams Background
Photo by Paul Gilmore
10. Moody Teams Background
Photo by Arūnas Naujokas
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!