Find your next music teams background in our curated list of HD music teams backgrounds from several guitars beside of side table teams background to woman laying on bed near gray radio teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best music teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Flatlay Photography Of Wireless Headphones Music Teams Background
Photo by C D-X
2. Woman Standing Watching Led Light Musical Instrument Music Teams Background
Photo by Spencer Imbrock
3. Bokeh Photography Of Condenser Microphone Music Teams Background
Photo by israel palacio
4. Tilt Selective Photograph Of Music Notes Music Teams Background
Photo by Marius Masalar
5. Several Guitars Beside Of Side Table Music Teams Background
Photo by Wes Hicks
6. Lighted Red Text Signage Music Teams Background
Photo by Mohammad Metri
7. Photo Of Black And Brown Cassette Tape Music Teams Background
Photo by Namroud Gorguis
8. Music Room With Lights Turned On Music Teams Background
Photo by John Matychuk
9. Woman Laying On Bed Near Gray Radio Music Teams Background
Photo by Eric Nopanen
10. Red No Music No Life Signage Music Teams Background
Photo by Simon Noh
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!