Find your next native teams background in our curated list of HD native teams backgrounds from man wearing headdress teams background to yellow and black bird flying during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best native teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Close-Up Photography Of Assorted-Color Dreamcatchers Native Teams Background
Photo by Jonas Geschke
2. Man Wearing Headdress Native Teams Background
Photo by Andrew James
3. Dream Catcher Native Teams Background
Photo by Andreas Wagner
4. White And Brown Wooden Cross On Snow Covered Ground Native Teams Background
Photo by Ali Kazal
5. Two Plateau In Distant Of Other Plateau Native Teams Background
Photo by Cayetano Gil
6. Person Wearing Brown, White, And Teal Feather Costume Native Teams Background
Photo by Andrew James
7. Two White-Blue-And-Red Teepee Tents Surrounded By Green Plants Native Teams Background
Photo by MJ Tangonan
8. 3 Men In White And Black Coat Standing On Snow Covered Ground Native Teams Background
Photo by Boston Public Library
9. Three White Teepee Tents Under Starry Sky Native Teams Background
Photo by Maher El Aridi
10. Yellow And Black Bird Flying During Daytime Native Teams Background
Photo by Sébastien Goldberg
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!